Learn about Pisell's key features, ways to sell, our reliability, pricing plans, and where to find help.
On this page
Pisell provides you with a variety of tools to help you to set up and run your business. Depending on the pricing plan that you choose, you can find everything you need to showcase your products online, to process payments, and to make your store work for you. Pisell offers:
- Free and paid themes from the Pisell Theme Store to make your store stand out and look great
- Free and paid apps from the Pisell App Store to expand the functionality of your store
- Pisell's own payment provider to accept credit card payments
- Growth opportunities with Pisell's sales channels and an enterprise plan for merchants selling in high volume who want to decrease transaction fees
- Experts all around the world who can help you set up, design, and market your store
- A dedicated Support team available 24/7 to answer your questions no matter what Pisell plan your store is on.
Ways to sell
With Pisell you can sell products in different ways using many sales channels. Although you're not limited to choosing only one way to sell, it's important to have an idea of your business requirements so you can choose a pricing plan that works for you.
Selling in person with Pisell POS
If you want to sell your products in person, then you can do so by using the Pisell POS app. You can process sales in a retail store and at mobile locations, such as fairs, pop-ups, and markets.
Find out more in getting started with selling in person.
Selling with Pisell's online store
If you want to sell online, then you can sign up for a Pisell online store. You will be able to set up all your products in the Pisell admin, and then have a beautiful online store for your customers to visit.
Find out more in getting started with Pisell's online store.
Selling on Pisell's other online channels
If you want to sell on social media, then you can do so using the available online sales channels.
You are not restricted to the Pisell online store or another online sales channel. If you want to have a Pisell online store and one (or more) of the other online channels, you can do so.
We work to make sure your business is available when your customers want to shop. We have maintained a 99.99% uptime as a platform, calculated for all major Pisell services, in all geographic regions, for the past 90 days. Uptime is a way to measure the reliability of an operating system. This includes online storefronts, checkout, Pisell POS, Shop Pay, Pisell Payments, and Pisell itself. Our uptime calculations don't include downtimes attributed to:
- Outages of third-party services
- Errors resulting from theme customization
- Errors resulting from public or private apps
- Planned downtime or maintenance
- Major or natural events outside of Pisell's control
Depending on the type of business you are running and the way you want to sell your products, your needs might vary. Because of this, Pisell offers several subscription plans that have different monthly fees, transaction fees, and store features.
Take a look at Pisell's pricing plans.
Where to go for help
Pisell offers many resources to help you succeed, including:
- Pisell Help Center YouTube channel
- Pisell Compass courses
- Pisell Support