Buyers (customers), after registering an account in the front-end, can place orders in the front-end store. The customer's registration information (mobile phone number) and the information generated during the ordering process will be displayed in the merchant's back-end-customer module. In the customer information, you can also view their historical order information in your store.
In customer information management, you can manually add customers, edit customers, create customer groups, and send emails and text messages to customers.
The customer information of the store is divided as follows
(1) The following customers are the customer information created by the customer registering or placing an order on the front end, and displayed in the customer management in the backstage of the store:
① Registered users: users who have registered in the store;
② Non-registered users: users who only place an order in the store but have not registered with their mobile phone number;
(2) Source: including manually added or imported at the back end, and orders placed at the store (may come from various sales channels of the store, such as independent stations, BoxLocal, etc.)
① Allow merchants to modify customer information in the background (even information generated from front-end customers placing orders or registering), after modification, the information seen by front-end customers is synchronously modified (all fields are); that is, merchants can even modify customers 's login mobile phone number;
② Customers who place orders through multiple channels need to have multiple customer records and record sources.
(1) Search: support fuzzy search of customer names and email addresses;
(2) More filters: As shown in the figure above, click "More Filters", and the pop-up window will pop up from the right.
(3) Sorting: including creation time/last update time latest to earliest, earliest to latest; ascending and descending order of spending amount/number of associated orders.
(1) Customer name: including customer name, location (city, province, city, country);
(2) Number of orders placed: the number of orders placed by the customer in the current store, unpaid orders are not included;
(3) Total amount spent: the total amount of the customer's paid orders in the store;
Bulk Action Button Group
If one or more customer records are checked, the title row of the list will be changed to the batch operation button group:
(1) Edit customer: After selecting the customer, click this button, and the page will jump to the batch editor; provide batch editing of email, phone, label, and name;
(2) Other operations:
① Add/Delete Marks: When adding and deleting marks, you need to input the mark you want to add or delete.
② Deleting a customer: A prompt is required for deletion. Among them, customers with associated orders cannot be deleted;
When only selecting a customer with an associated order, delete a customer and prompt "The user has placed an order, the selected customer cannot be deleted"; a "Cancel" button is provided
When only selecting unrelated order customers, delete customers and prompt "Are you sure you want to delete the selected x customers"; provide buttons for "Cancel" and "Delete Confirmation";
When the above two types of customers are selected at the same time, and the customer is deleted, it will prompt "x customers in the selected customers have placed orders and cannot be deleted. Please delete x customers"; provide "cancel" and "confirm deletion" button.
Click "Add Customer" in the upper right corner of the customer list page, the list page jumps to the add customer page:
(1) Customer information includes four parts: overview, address, remarks, and labels;
(2) The "Save" button is disabled by default. Only when valid customer information is entered (at least one of name, phone number, and email address), the "Save" button will be enabled; after saving the customer, the page will jump to the view/edit page (not the listing page) of the client;
(3) When the information on the page is changed, and the user clicks "Cancel" or "Return", if the content of the page is changed and not saved, a pop-up prompt "The page has been edited but not saved, and the confirmation of cancellation/return will be lost. Changed content" and then provide buttons for "Cancel" and "Confirm".
(1) Name: including first name and last name, two fields;
(2) E-mail: E-mail, fill in the back-end mailbox, no need to check the general mailbox format (it doesn’t matter whether there is @, because this is filled by the merchant; there should be a check when the front-end user registers or fills in) ;
(3) Phone number: It needs to include the area code selection of multiple countries/regions. After the drop-down selection, the input box of the phone number will add the area code of the country/region; the mobile phone number here needs to be checked for unique value.
The above 4 fields (two names) must be filled in at least one, as a required check for saving customer information.
(5) The customer agrees to receive marketing emails, which is not checked by default; if it is not checked, during marketing, the push of marketing emails will not send emails to the user.
When the user places an order, this address will be used as the user's default delivery/invoice delivery address;
All fields above are optional.
Used to add, merchant-to-customer instructions (only visible in the backend).
It is used to group customers. The operation method and logic are consistent with the order label and product label.
After adding a customer, or clicking a customer record in the customer list, it will jump to the view/edit customer page; the page consists of the following parts:
Including the name of the customer, the country/region where the customer is located, the age of the customer (the time since it was created), the customer's remarks, and the most recent order, the total amount of the associated order and the unit price of the customer (total cost/number of associated orders);
(1) The customer remarks are in a state that can be edited directly. After editing, the input box loses focus and the data is saved.
(2) Click the link of "Last Order" to jump to the details page of the user's most recent order; (as far as possible, after jumping from the customer details page to the order details page, and then to the order details page Return, can also return to the customer details page);
(3) "Click to view all orders", then jump to the order list page, and filter out the customer's orders at the same time;
(4) "Create order", then jump to the page for creating an order;
Click "Edit", a pop-up window will pop up, in which you can edit the customer's name, email address and contact number.
Click "Manage": pop up the address list, you can set and edit the default address;
Click "Add New Address" to add a new address to the user, up to 5 addresses (including the default address) are allowed;
Enter the edit address page, you can delete non-default addresses; (default addresses cannot be deleted);
User adds and removes customer tags.
To view the timeline of the customer page, you need to record the time when the customer created the information on the front-end, and the name of the customer's information modified by the merchant on the back-end;
(1) If the customer creates an account or places an order through the front-end customer information, only one created record needs to be recorded, and the subsequent customer can modify it by himself, without the need to record the details;
(2) If the merchant modifies the customer information, each detail needs to be recorded;
The recording method is: first write a general modification or new information, and then click the triangle to expand the details of the creation or modification.
This feature is also only available for "registered users".
If you need to prevent a specific customer from placing an order, you can disable the account; click to disable the account, a pop-up reminder is required.
After disabling the client, the position of the original "disable" button is changed to "enable".