After customers place orders on various sales terminals (APP, H5, applet, etc.), the order data will be displayed in the order module.
Used to query, view, and process orders from the current store.
Click "All Orders" to enter the product list page, which displays different status tabs through different order statuses.
(1) Authorized: The status of a new credit card payment acquired?
(2) Paid: The buyer has paid with a credit card or a third-party payment tool, or paid by other payment methods (offline or marked payment), and paid the full order amount;
(3) Partial payment: paid, but the paid amount is less than the order amount;
(4) Partial refund: the order has not been cancelled, but part of the order amount has been refunded;
(5) Waiting for payment: For "cash on delivery" orders, when the order item is "shipped", the payment status corresponds to "waiting for payment";
(6) Refunded: The order has been cancelled and the full order amount has been refunded;
(7) Unpaid: The order has not paid any amount;
(8) Void: Orders that have not yet been paid, the status after canceling the order;
(1) Shipped: All items in the order have been shipped;
(2) Unshipped: All items in the order have not been shipped;
(3) Partial delivery: some of the items in the order have been shipped
(4) Arranged: Pre-orders that have been paid for and have not yet reached the delivery time limit; if the delivery time limit is reached, it is "unshipped";
It can be understood that it is assembled from different payment status and delivery status.
(1) Open: the initial status of the order, which means that the order is not completed, including the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: The money is not paid (regardless of delivery), i.e. payment status = "unpaid"/"partially paid"/"authorized";
Scenario 2: The goods have not been delivered (whether the money is paid or not), that is, the delivery status = "not delivered"/"partially delivered"/"arranged";
Scenario 3: The money has been returned, but the goods have not been paid, that is, payment status = "refunded", delivery status = "delivered"; you can cancel the delivery and then cancel the order
(2) Completed (Hidden): Completed order; payment status = "paid"/"partial refund"; and shipping status = "shipped"
(3) Cancelled: Payment status = "Void"/"Refunded", this status can only be triggered by "Cancel Order";
By default, it does not directly correspond to the order status. You can also select the order status under different tabs.
(1) All: show orders in all states;
(2) Unshipped: Orders with "unshipped" or "partially shipped" are displayed by default;
(3) Unpaid: Orders with "unpaid" are displayed by default;
(3) Open: Orders whose order status is "open" are displayed by default;
(4) Closed: Orders whose order status is "Completed" are displayed by default;
Search and filter
(1) Filter orders: make precise queries through orders;
(2) Order status: screening of pending, completed, and cancelled statuses;
(3) Payment status: screening of payment status;
(4) Delivery status: screening of delivery status
(5) More filters: After clicking, more filter pop-ups will be drawn on the right side of the list, including delivery method, order status, payment status, delivery status, mark, sales channel, order date;
(6) Sorting: order, simple date, customer name, payment status, delivery status, order amount in ascending and descending order;
Bulk Action Button Group
Check one or more orders, the title row of the original order list will be changed to a batch operation button group. The button group includes the following functions:
(1) Create a shipping label: Only when the store has ordered a "shipping label", the button will take effect; after clicking, you can create a shipping label for the order that meets the shipping conditions (reservation logistics order). , and place the order as "shipped");
(2) Ship: Mark the selected order as "shipped"
(3) Billing payment: mark the selected order as "paid";
(4) Other operations: including printing packing slips, filing orders, canceling archives, adding/deleting marks;
On the order list page, click "New order" in the upper right corner to jump to the new order page;
Create an order, in business scenarios, it is suitable for merchants to create orders on behalf of customers, such as orders made by customers by phone, wholesale orders, orders used by merchants to synchronize inventory, etc.;
Create an order, including selecting product information, sending invoices, selecting customers, marking orders, and accepting payments. Configuration:
Choose an item
Required, each order contains at least one item
Including adding products in the product library and adding custom products (items), two operations;
(1) The user can directly enter the product keyword in the input box of the search product, and a pop-up window will pop up to select the product search result list corresponding to the keyword (the combination needs to be accurate to the SKU for selection), which supports many products. select;
(2) Users can also click "Browse Products", and in the pop-up window for browsing products, select products from the perspectives of all products/hot-selling products/product groups/product types/labels/brands.
(3) Adding custom products: It is used to temporarily add products or services that are not in the product library. It is necessary to define the product name, unit price and quantity;
(4) After selecting the order item, you can perform unit price, quantity, and removal operations for the item;
Product discount: For the added product, click the unit price to edit the discount of the product (by percentage discount or discount amount);
(1) Order remarks: optional;
(2) Add discount: here refers to the discount of the order: the operation method is consistent with the commodity discount;
(3) Add delivery: that is, add the cost required for delivery, you can choose free delivery or custom delivery fee;
(3) Tax: Choose whether to calculate tax; if checked, the system will automatically calculate it according to the tax rate in the store settings and shipping settings;
Optional; click the customer's search box, you can search for customers who have been added to the customer list in the store-"customer" module; if no customer has been added, you can also create a customer here.
Optional; the marking method is the same as that of the product label; the order will be filtered through the order marking in the future;
Send Invoice (Payment Link)
After a customer is selected, invoice information can be sent to the customer's email; if the order is marked as "paid," the invoice link will not work.
When the order requires the customer to pay, the operability is the item;
(1) Mark as paid: directly mark the order as paid, indicating that the merchant has currently received the money for the order;
(2) Mark as pending payment: means that you have not received the payment for the order; after saving, the payment status of the order is "pending payment";
(3) Payment by credit card: When the store has bound Pisell's payment method, and the merchant has the customer's billing information, this item can be used.
Save draft order
The button is enabled when the order meets the save conditions; disabled if not. After saving the order, you need to generate an order number and jump to the viewing page of the current order.
There are two scenarios:
Scenario 1: When "Accept Payment" is not marked, the order will be saved and displayed in the order draft module;
Scenario 2: When "Accept Payment" is marked, the draft will create an order at the same time, and the order will be displayed in both the order and draft modules.
The above picture shows the complete display information of an order, which consists of the following parts:
In the upper left corner of the order details page:
(1) Return: return to the order list page;
(2) Order number: generated when the front-end or the merchant creates an order;
(3) Payment status/delivery status;
(4) The time when the order was created;
(5) Order source: such as from which sales channel, "WeChat applet", "Pisell", "Google", etc.;
Order items and delivery status
(1) Delivery status; as shown in the figure above, the numbers in parentheses after "Not delivered" represent the number of items in this delivery status;
Because partial delivery is allowed, it will appear in the order, and different products in the order will display different delivery status;
(2) Product name: Click the product name to jump to the front-end product details page of the product;
(3) [Mark as Delivery]: This button is displayed only when the product is "Undelivered". After clicking, it will jump to the "Manual Delivery" page as shown above; on this page,
① You can choose to ship products, only different products support partial delivery, and split delivery is not supported when there are multiple pieces of the same product;
② Waybill number and carrier selection, optional; after delivery, you can edit it again through [Add Tracking Information];
③ Check this item, and after confirming the delivery, the delivery information will be sent to the customer's mailbox or mobile phone (the delivery text is configured in the store settings);
④ Shipping address: edit and copy operations can be performed;
⑤ Summary: used to display the number of pieces allowed to be shipped this time, and the number of pieces that have been configured for delivery;
(4) [Create Shipping Label]: This button is only displayed for "unshipped" products; similar to domestic docking logistics companies (or platforms such as Cainiao), you can make an appointment for express orders through the logistics company interface, and then wait for pickup parts; this module requires ordering of the application. It will be described in detail in subsequent PRDs;
(5) [More]: This button is only displayed for "shipped" products. Provide the function of printing the packing list and canceling the shipment;
(6) [Print Packing List]: This button is only displayed for "shipped" products; with the "shipping label", a packing list can be printed for shipped products;
(7) [Cancel Delivery]: This button is only displayed for "delivered" products. After canceling the delivery, the delivery status of the product will be changed to "Not Shipped";
(8) [Add Tracking Information]: This button is only displayed for "shipped" products, which can be used to edit the waybill number and logistics company again;
As shown above, "to be processed" means "to be paid"; payment information is used to display the following information:
(1) Subtotal: the information of the product, including the total number of products and the total amount of the product;
(2) Tax: When the product includes tax, it will be displayed here. The tax is automatically calculated through the tax setting in the product configuration. Because it is "included", it will not be included again. to "total";
(3) Total: the total amount payable for the order;
(4) Customer payment: the amount paid by the customer;
(5) [Collection]: including the following functions:
① Send invoice: that is, the customer email/mobile phone sends an order reminder message;
② Pay by credit card: I don’t know for the time being;
③ Mark as paid: If you have received all the money through other channels, you can use this function.
Optional, the remarks of the order, here refers to the order created by the front-end customer placing an order, and the remark content filled in by the customer when placing the order.
Customer information includes three parts: basic customer information, delivery address, and billing address:
(1) Basic information: display the customer's avatar, the name, email address, contact number, and historical order number corresponding to the account that placed the order, including:
① Click on the user, it will jump to the customer's details page under the "customer" module;
② Click on the mailbox, a pop-up window for modifying the current customer mailbox and contact number will appear, and a check box will be provided for whether to synchronize customer information;
③ Click the number of historical orders, it will jump to the "Orders" module, and display all the historical orders of the user;
(2) Delivery address: the user's delivery address for the current order, after clicking Edit, a pop-up window will appear, and the user can modify the address;
(3) Billing address: The sending address of the bill is the same as the delivery address by default, and can be modified.
The tag is operated by the merchant, and the user tags the order to facilitate filtering and tracking of orders with a specific tag.
Timeline, which records all the experience of the order, including order creation, payment, delivery and other information;
If someone edits the order in the backend, you can view the detailed log of the operation (the log in the hyperlink part of the figure above, click to expand and view the detailed data of the operation); for example, "2 items shipped", click After that, you can see which two products are and other information;
When the operation is recorded as a system operation, it does not need to be able to open (the front is a small blue dot);
When the operation record is manually edited, you need to be able to click it and display the detailed operation record, such as: xxx shipped 2 products, you need to describe clearly which two products are. (small green dot in front)
Refund: This button is only visible for orders with a payment status of "paid" or "partially paid";
After clicking "Refund", you will be redirected to the refund operation page:
(1) Scenario 1: For undelivered products, the user only needs to select the products to be returned and select the quantity of the refunded products, and the refund amount will be automatically calculated;
Scenario 2: For the goods that have been shipped, it is recommended that the user returns the goods first and then refunds them, because once the goods are refunded, they cannot be returned;
(2) After the operation is refunded, all the refunded unshipped goods will be deleted from the order;
(3) You can also directly fill in the refund amount without selecting the refundable product, such as refunding shipping fee or tax;
(4) Return shipping fee: When the order does not need to be shipped or the shipping fee is 0, this item is hidden.
(5) Reason for refund: optional;
(6) Send notification to customers: selected by default.
(7) Total refund amount: The refund amount consists of the following parts:
① Subtotal of refunded items: The amount paid for the selected returned item displayed (without apportionment of discounts)
② Discount: the discount apportioned by the selected returned product, a negative number;
③ Taxes: Taxes paid for the selected returned goods;
④ Freight: the cost of order delivery;
(8) Description of the refund discount: The discount includes the discount of the product and the discount of the order. Adding or editing products can only be applied to product discounts when editing orders in the backend of the merchant, and the discounts used for normal front-end orders will be displayed in the discounts of the order amount (display discount/automatic discount name);
When the discount is only valid for some products in the order, the backend needs to record which products the discount is generated from (because the refund needs to be judged);
Refunds if there are taxes, discounts (valid for all items) and shipping on the order;
Taxes and discounts need to be allocated to the unit price of the product and then calculated into the refund amount.
There are two items in the order, 1 item A, the unit price is 10 yuan; 1 item B, the unit price is 10 yuan;
The discount is applied to all products, a total of 2 yuan is reduced, and a tax of 3.4 yuan and a shipping fee of 5 yuan are generated;
Then the user needs to pay a total of 20-2+3.4+5=26.4 yuan
When refunding, if only product A or B is returned, the single refund will be 10-1+1.53=10.53 yuan (among which, 10 yuan is the money for the returned product, 1 yuan is the discount apportioned to the returned product, 1.7 is the tax on the returned item),
Whether to refund the shipping fee, let the customer choose, when all the goods are returned, the shipping fee will be refunded by default.
In the above case, if there are 2 pieces of product B and the unit price is 5 yuan, the discount allocated to each piece of B product is 0.5 yuan.
If the discount is valid for a specific item in the order, when refunding, the discount will only be apportioned to the specific item, and then calculated to the refund amount; (that is, although the discount is recorded in the order on the page, but after The terminal also needs to record the discount for which product is in effect);
If the order item is still as in example 1, the user pays the same amount, but the discount is generated by item A.
the apportionment of taxes and discounts is subject to change
For the return of product A, the refund is 10-2+1.36=9.36 yuan
For the return of product B, the refund will be 10+1.7+11.7 yuan
Whether you need to return the shipping fee, let the customer choose, when all the goods are returned, the default shipping fee will be returned.
return the goods
Returns: This button is only visible for "Fulfilled" or "Partially Shipped" orders.
Click the "Return" button to jump to the "Return" page:
(1) At least one returned product must be selected;
(2) You need to select the reason for refund:
(3) If the current return needs to be transported, select "Enter the tracking information in the existing label", and then you need to fill in the waybill number and carrier of the return;
If no logistics return is required, select "No Shipping"
(4) As shown in the figure above, after clicking Create Return, on the order details page, only the corresponding returned product will be changed to "Refunding", indicating that the product is already being returned;
【Mark as Returned】: Click this button, the delivery status will be changed to "Returned"; in this state, you can directly perform the refund operation, and there will be no need to return the goods first;
Click "Edit" order,
Click "Edit Order" to jump to the Edit Order page, which is similar to the New Order page and includes the following logic:
(1) You can add products. After adding products, you can adjust the quantity, adjust the discount of products, and remove products;
(2) The shipped products cannot be edited or removed;
(3) Unshipped products can adjust the quantity, adjust the product discount, and remove the product;
(4) After the order item is changed, the payment information will be changed synchronously (that is, "paid" will become "partial payment"); the "customer payment" part will remain unchanged;
(5) Edit reason: optional, the front-end customer of this field is not visible;
(6) Save: There is one less [Save] button in the screenshot, because the “Reason for Editing” is a text input box, and [Save] only saves the field information; other option fields are saved instantly;
(7) Return: When returning, you need to check whether there is any modified content on the page. If there is, you need to prompt.
Used to print orders and packing slips.
Copy order: After clicking, jump to the page of the new order draft, and fill in the corresponding information of the order (product, customer, remarks, delivery address, mark) on the new order page;
Archiving: placing open orders in a "closed" (hidden) state (so that merchants can focus more on unarchived orders);
Scenario 1: For "unpaid" and "unshipped" orders, you can cancel the order;
Scenario 2: For "paid" or "partially paid" and "unshipped" orders, the order can also be canceled. After cancellation, the customer's payment will be refunded;
Scenario 3: You cannot directly cancel the order for the "shipped" order, but you can "cancel the delivery" first, and then "cancel the order".
User order page, jump to the previous or next order in the current order (in the list).