The product management under this module can be understood as the basic product library under the store, and it needs to be displayed on the corresponding pages such as the store decoration (or product display configuration) before it is finally displayed to customers (APP, applet, H5). .
The commodity module is divided into the following modules:
For the creation and maintenance of basic products in the store.
All products - add products - enter product details page
This page includes the product title, product description, product type, media, pricing, inventory, delivery, single specification, combination specification, product status, sales channels and applications, and product attribution.
[Save]: When creating a new product, the "Save" button is enabled only when the page meets all the conditions (currently only the required items are checked), otherwise it is disabled; after saving, the page jumps to the viewing page of the product (instead of the product listing page);
[Cancel]: Give up saving and return to the list page; if the page has edited content, when the user clicks this button, a pop-up window prompts "There are unsaved content changes on this page, if you exit the page, any unsaved content changes will be displayed. Changes will be lost", and then give the buttons of [Cancel] and [Exit page];
[Return]: At the top, on the left side of the product name, there will be a return button, the operation is basically the same as the logic and "Cancel".
As shown in the figure above, it is the basic information part of the product:
(1) Title: Required. By default (single product and no specifications and no additional products), the only required field;
(2) Product description: The description of the product details page, in rich text box format, supports uploading of pictures and videos.
Related topics on this page
Combination specification (when newly built)
Sales channels and applications
Attribution of goods
Bulk upload products
Search and filter area
As shown in the figure above, the media here refers to the management of the main image of the product, which supports the upload of up to 5 pictures and 1 video file; the supported formats of pictures are png and jpg; the supported format of videos is mp4; the upper limit of uploaded files is 15M.
(1) After uploading a picture or video, you need to support moving the cursor to the file icon, select media files, and drag and drop files to sort;
(2) After selecting the file, the media title at the top needs to be changed to Selected, as well as "Delete", when you click delete, you need to have a prompt to confirm the deletion;
(3) The main image of the product on the list page is the first image of the product in the media;
(4) The default main image of the product on the details page is the first file (may be a video or a file) of the product in the media;
(5) Add from URL: that is, add a network image or video, after clicking, a pop-up box will pop up to input the url address of the media file.
As shown in the figure above, the pricing here is only set for a single product, and the setting of a combination specification product is set on the edit page of a single combination specification, where:
(1) Price: the selling price of the product;
(2) Original price: the original price of the commodity, which should not be less than the current price;
(3) Cost price: only visible to merchants;
(3) Tax is required: Check means that this product will be charged tax according to the normal tax point, uncheck means that this product will not be charged tax.
As shown above:
Tracking Quantity: The default is the checked state, that is, the front-end sales of goods need to be limited by the inventory quantity;
If the product requires an unlimited quantity, the inventory of the product is not limited; the product can be purchased unlimited times. You need to uncheck the tracking quantity;
When "Tracking Quantity" is selected, the inventory quantity needs to be filled in. At this time, if the front-end places an order for the product (including the combined product containing the product), the inventory of the product will decrease accordingly until the inventory is 0, then the front-end Orders cannot be placed due to insufficient stock;
"Continue to sell after out of stock" is not checked by default. This option is allowed to be checked only when "Tracking inventory"; place an order.
Inventory Settings for Combination Size Items:
Set on the edit page of a single combination specification:
(1) Inventory code: a number defined by the merchant itself for the product, usually used for standard products (not suitable for customized products such as takeaway and catering industry); it is often used as a primary key field for product mapping with third-party systems;
(2) Barcode: The standard code that comes with the product.
This product is a physical product. When it needs to be shipped, select "Shipping Required" (selected by default); do not select the product that does not need to be shipped.
It is usually suitable for the description of meals/commodities in catering/clothing and other industries, such as multiple choices of spiciness, sweetness, taste, temperature/size, color, and length of the meal/commodity; this item is not checked by default. When checked, a tab for specification items is provided by default.
Click here to see the production steps:
After the single specification is created and saved, click Specification Management to see the single specification just created.
You can edit this single specification, add or delete single specification values, and set the status.
Select the single specification to be operated to enable, disable and delete it.
Different from the single specification, after opening the combined specification, the system will create a specification item (required) and specification value (required), such as size or color.
For example, suppose a dress has two combined size options: size and color. Size has two values: L, XL and XXL. Color has two values: blue and pink. Then the dress will generate 6 combinations of L size blue, L size pink, XL size blue, XL size pink, XXL size blue, and XXL size pink.
Click here to see the production steps:
The initial state of a new product is "draft", that is, the product state is "closed". If it is turned on, it is in the "Published" state.
Sales channels and applications
This is used to select which channels or applications the product is open for sale.
Attribution of goods
This area is used to configure the brand, product category, product group and label of the product;
(1) Brand: the brand of the product, a product can only be associated with one brand.
(2) Commodity type: the type of the current item, such as Maoxuewang belongs to Sichuan cuisine, and old Beijing cloth shoes belong to casual shoes; a commodity can belong to multiple types at the same time; the type here is only one level, using lightweight management, users can directly Enter the type name, search in the type library, if there is, the user can directly select it, if not, it can be created and selected directly.
A product can be associated with up to 5 product types.
(3) Commodity grouping: a collection/series of products with certain similar characteristics, when creating or editing, the commodity can be directly added to a certain grouping. A product can be associated with a maximum of 10 "manual" product groups ("automatic" product groups are not subject to this limit.)
Note: Commodity grouping has a separate menu entry, which can be viewed by clicking "Commodity Grouping".
(4) Labels: Labels can be used to associate with products, which is convenient for merchants to search for corresponding products in the background for management. When creating or editing a product, you can directly enter the new label, or "view all labels" to select the desired label;
A product can be associated with up to 10 tags.
Bulk upload products
When the number of products is large, you can select "Bulk Upload Products".
Click here to see "How to Bulk Import Products"!
In the product list, click an existing product to enter the viewing page of the product.
(1) View the page, you can directly edit the product information, but the changed product information will be submitted only after submitting [Save]; when there is no change on the page, the [Save] button is disabled;
(2) [Copy]: After clicking, a pop-up window will appear, you can configure the title of the product to be copied, the scope of copying and the product status. After confirming the copy, the page will jump to a new new product page, and the page data Fill in according to the information of the copied product.
(3) [Archive the product]: located at the bottom left of the details page; it can be understood as hiding or disabling the product; after clicking, a pop-up window will prompt "Archive will hide the product from the sales channel and product management. However, you can still find the item by filtering for item status"; then two buttons "Cancel" and "Confirm Archiving" are provided.
(4) [Delete product]: located at the bottom left of the details page; after clicking, a pop-up window will prompt "Are you sure you want to delete this product? This operation cannot be undone", and then provide the operations of "Cancel" and "Confirm to delete".
A1: The name of the current menu is displayed here. If it is on the product editing page, you can return to the upper level.
Product list page, the top is displayed according to different product status:
(1) All: that is, the display of the product list in all states, including published, unpublished, and archived;
(2) Released: In business, it means that the product has been completely created and edited, and can be released to various sales channels, or applied to the list of selected products in other modules (such as order/menu selection products);
(3) Unpublished: In business, it means that the product has not been edited or is in a draft state;
(4) Archived: the status of the product after it has been archived (off the shelf), which means that the product is no longer available for sale.
Search and filter areas:
(1) Searching for goods: fuzzy search for goods by commodity name;
① Product type: Click to expand in the form of a drop-down menu, only single selection is supported, after selecting the corresponding type, the list refreshes to display the filtering results;
② Label, after clicking, a drop-down menu with an input box where you can enter keywords will appear, which supports the search for labels containing the keyword in the product;
③ Commodity attributes, the filtering logic is basically the same as the commodity type;
(3) More filters:
After clicking, the sidebar of "More Filters" will appear on the right side. In the sidebar, you can see all the filter conditions supported by the current product list, including product attributes, status, product type, label, and brand.
After clicking, a drop-down sorting method setting box will appear, and provide items by product name (phonetic or alphabetical A-Z in descending or ascending order), creation time (first created in descending order and last created in descending order), and latest update time (first updated in descending order and Update the sorting method of the latest descending order), inventory (ascending and descending order of inventory quantity), product type (type name pinyin or first letter A-Z descending or ascending order), the user can select one method to sort. After selection, refresh the list to reorder it.
As shown in the figure above, it is the product list area, which includes the following logic and interaction:
(1) Hover the cursor to a certain product row, and after clicking, you can jump to the details page of the product;
(2) Check any one or more products in the list, the title column of the original list will be switched to the operation button group for the product:
① Edit product: When you check a product, click this button to jump to the edit page of the product; when you check multiple products, a pop-up window for batch editing of products will open. In this pop-up window, you can edit Some of the specified product fields can be edited.
a. The selected product on this page needs to be displayed with the smallest specifications, that is, when the selected product contains combination specifications, it is necessary to list all the combined specifications of the product;
b. Support selected fields for batch editing: commodity name, original price, price, category, label, grouping, inventory, commodity status and price/stock of combination specifications;
② Other operations: After clicking, a drop-down menu will appear, and the following batch operations are supported: set to publish, set to "unpublished", archive products, add/delete tags, add to product group, delete from group, delete.
a. Set as Published: Select the corresponding product and click this button, then for the product (unpublished or archived) that meets the publishing conditions, the product status will be set to "Published";
b. Archive product: select the corresponding product, click this button, and set the product status as "archived" for the product (published) that meets the conditions;
c. Full inventory: set the inventory of the selected product to 99999, if it is a combination specification product, set the inventory of each combination to 99999;
d. Estimated inventory: set the inventory of the selected product to 0, if it is a combination specification product, set the inventory of each combination to 0;
e. Add/remove tags: For the selected products, add or delete tags in batches. After clicking, a pop-up window will appear to fill in the tags to be added/removed;
f. Add to product group: Add the selected products to the specified product group in batches. After clicking, a pop-up window will appear to select the product group to be added to;
g. Delete from product group: remove the selected products from the specified product group in batches. After clicking, a pop-up window will appear to select the product group to be removed;
h. Deleting products: Only products in the draft state (never published) are allowed to be deleted. After clicking this button, a pop-up prompt is required, and the user can delete the product after confirmation.
Click here for information on vouchers.
It is used to manage the creation and maintenance of commodity groups.
Contents of this section:
The list of product groups provides filtering and search functions for available channels and criteria types;
The list titles are group pictures, group names, and product conditions.
If one or more groups are checked, the list title needs to be changed to the group of batch operation buttons.
(1) Edit product group: No matter if one or more products are selected, clicking this button will jump to the page of batch editing. The page style and logic are similar to batch editing of products;
(2) Other operations: including enabling and disabling groups, and deleting groups
① Enable: After creating a group, the default is "enabled";
② Deactivation: For the "enabled" group, the deactivation operation can be performed. After deactivation, a "deactivated" logo is added after the group name in the list;
③ Delete group: After deleting the group, the relationship between the products in the group and the group will be lost, and a pop-up window prompts "Yes, the selected group needs to be deleted, and this operation cannot be undone.
Contents of this section:
Automatic association when conditions are met
Automatically generate product groups for products with multiple specifications
Click "Create Product Group" on the list page to jump to the page for creating a new group:
B1. Title (group name): required, it refers to the name of the group;
B2. Group description: optional, a brief description of the group;
B3. Commodity group type: This item can only be configured when creating a new group.
That is, after the group needs to manually add the product, the product and the group will be associated;
(1) On the product grouping page, click Create product group to create a product group.
(2) Enter the name of the product group you need, and select Manual.
(3) Create a new product that needs to be manually grouped, and manually fill in the name of the product group just created in the column of product belonging - product group;
Automatic association when conditions are met
That is, as long as the product satisfies the automatic association rules, the product will be automatically added to the group when it is created or edited and saved;
Condition matching method when there are multiple rules:
① All of the following conditions are met: All conditions must be met before the product is automatically associated with the group;
② Satisfy any of the following conditions: Only one of the multiple conditions needs to be met, and the product will be automatically associated to the group;
For commodities with multiple specifications, as long as any one of the specifications satisfies the automatic association condition, the commodity is automatically added to the group.
③Specification conditions: Up to 10 conditions can be added.
④On the product creation and editing page, the product grouping can only be selected to the "manual" grouping.
Select the matching conditions for automatic product grouping, and the products that meet the conditions will be automatically grouped under this product group.
Product group image, only one image can be uploaded.
When selecting automatic grouping, you need to configure matching conditions. Category, label, brand, price, and product title match. Add up to 5 conditions. After saving, you click the automatic grouping you just created. The attribution contains the matching conditions set by you, and the product will be automatically attributed to this group
Note: When adding a product, if the product group in the product attribution contains automatic grouping, it will be grayed out and cannot be selected.
【Save】: When the page does not meet the saving conditions, the button is disabled; after saving, the page jumps to the view page of the newly created group (does not jump to the group list page).
[Discard]: Discard the saving and return to the group list page; there is edited content on the page, when you click the Discard button , a pop-up window will prompt "Unsaved changes, if you exit the page, any unsaved changes will be lost".
Click an existing product group in the list to jump to the view/edit page of the group.
The default is a viewing page, which allows you to directly modify data on this page. After changing the content, you need to "save" before updating the group;
When editing an "Auto" item grouping, include the following logic:
(1) Commodity grouping, after changing the type, and when the commodity is saved, the grouping will be changed again;
(2) The "type" (automatic or manual) of the product grouping can only be selected when creating a new grouping, and cannot be changed when editing a grouping;
(3) "Automatic" product grouping, when the conditions are changed and saved, the related products will be changed according to the conditions (remove the products under the original conditions, and associate the products that meet the new conditions)
(4) When creating or editing a product and saving, it is also necessary to re-match the product group.