If you ship your products with a carrier, you can add flat or calculated shipping rates to a general shipping profile that applies to all your products, or add products to a custom shipping profile.
Shipping and Shipping Setup Process:
Each store will have a delivery preset, which includes the delivery rates of all store products;
Click Shipping - Manage Rates to enter the "Shipping Rates" page as shown above:
(1) Products: Contains all the commodities created in commodity modules;
(2) Shipping address: All addresses of the store settings-address module will be listed here, including deactivated addresses, but excluding deleted addresses;
① The default setting is that no matter how many addresses there are, whether they are in the same country or not, all addresses share a shipping configuration for the delivery address;
② If you need to make a unique shipping fee setting for a shipping address, you can click "Manage" after the shipping address, and select "Create a new shipping fee for this shipping address" to generate a new shipping fee for that address. Template configuration (the shipping address configuration template for several shipping addresses).
③ Click "Manage" after the shipping address, you can also delete the address under the current shipping template; if all shipping addresses under the shipping template are deleted, the shipping template will also be deleted at the same time;
(3) When the "Address" does not have any freight template, the freight will be displayed in the "Addresses without freight configuration" list, and the freight template can be re-added for the shipping address in this list.
(4) Create a shipping area: After clicking, a pop-up window will pop up, which can be used to select the shipping country/region (multiple choices);
(5) Edit/Delete Region: After you have selected a country/region, click on the following ... to edit or delete the selected country/region;
(6) Add shipping fee: After selecting the country and region, click "Add shipping fee", and the pop-up window for adding shipping fee will pop up as shown below:
① Freight name: the name of the freight, such as default freight, bulk freight, overweight freight, etc.;
② Price: change the price corresponding to the shipping fee;
③ Conditions: If the freight needs to set conditions based on products or weight, you can click "Add Conditions" (the default is no conditions, that is, all);
④ Condition - based on product weight: when selecting this condition, you need to set what kind of product weight range the shipping fee applies to (the weight of all products in the order);
⑤ Condition - based on order price: when selecting this condition, you need to set what order amount range the freight applies to;
⑥ Access the carrier or application to calculate the freight: In addition to customizing the freight, the store can also calculate the freight by connecting to the logistics carrier or Pisell application; when selecting this option, you need to select the carrier/logistics application first, and the percentage and The fixed amount refers to the additional freight charged to the buyer based on the logistics cost given by the carrier/logistics application.
For example, if the store wants to charge 50% more on the cost basis and add 1 AUD, it can fill in 50 in the percentage and 1 in the fixed amount; for example, when the cost of an order in the carrier/logistics application is When the price is 5 Australian dollars, the buyer needs to pay 5*(1+50%)+1, for a total of 8.5 Australian dollars;
The handling fee here supports filling in a negative number, which is used when the store wants to give a discount to the buyer or bear part of the shipping cost.
(7) When there are multiple policies under a certain delivery address, and the order to be checked out meets multiple policies, multiple logistics options will be displayed on the front end, allowing buyers to choose the freight.
(8) Not within your shipping area: that is, when the delivery address is not within the created shipping area, the shipping rules apply to the configuration of this item, and the method and logic of adding shipping are the same as those in (6) items are the same;
(9) Addresses without freight configuration: If the shipping address in the above (2) is deleted, it will be displayed there, and you can re-add freight rules for the address here; click "Configure Taxes", it will appear In the pop-up window, you can choose to share the shipping rate configuration with the existing shipping address or create a new shipping rate.
As shown in the figure above, in the list of local delivery, the enabled addresses of all stores will be listed, and then you can configure whether to enable local delivery of this address for each address, as well as the area and rules of local delivery.
Select an address that needs to be configured for local delivery, click "Manage", and then jump to the page as shown above;
(1) This address provides local delivery service: this option is not checked by default. When it is not checked, the address does not support local delivery, and the contents such as "delivery area" are hidden and not displayed;
(2) Change currency: After clicking, the "Change Currency" pop-up window will pop up, and you can configure the address to use the currency corresponding to the delivery fee during local delivery when the order is checked out (the default is the currency set by the store by default);
Delivery area: This part is used to set the delivery area and delivery price. You can choose zip code, delivery radius, and carrier to configure in 3 ways:
use zip code
(1) Area name: the name of the area that can be delivered, customized;
(2) Postal code: The postal code of the delivery area is supported (up to 3000 characters), and multiple are separated by commas or spaces;
(3) Minimum order price: optional, if there is a starting price for local delivery (orders higher than this price can use local delivery), enter the starting amount here;
(4) Delivery price: the price of local delivery, if you want to provide free delivery, you can fill in 0; when conditional pricing is enabled, this field is disabled;
(5) Add conditional pricing: It is used to set various delivery price ranges; after selecting the addition condition, you can enter various delivery prices, for example, if the order price reaches x, the delivery price is y; multiple groups can be delivered; when setting conditions, the above The delivery price in (4) will be invalid;
Among them, the starting price of the order of the first group of conditions starts from the value of (3), and after filling in the value of the first group, the second group is generated; the starting price of the order of the second group of conditions starts from the conditional order of the previous group. The price starts; and so on, up to three groups can be set, and the order amount of the third group is fixed as "unlimited";
(6) Shipping Information: Optional, used to enter the details of your local shipping service displayed to customers, this message will be displayed in checkout and order confirmation notifications.
(7) Create a new delivery area: Clicking the button will generate a new set of zip code delivery areas (ie, generate a new set of ① -⑥ above).
Set the delivery radius
Before enabling this configuration, you need to ensure that the store address is accurate and valid, otherwise you cannot enable this option;
(1) Include the state or address of the scarf: It is checked by default. When checked, it can also be delivered if it is within the delivery radius of different states or regions. If it is not checked, interstate/regional delivery is not supported;
(2) The default upper limit of the distribution radius: optional kilometers or miles, the default is kilometers;
(3) Delivery area:
① The upper limit of the delivery radius range: required, it refers to the maximum distance between the delivery location and the receiving location;
② Other fields and configuration logic are consistent with the zip code option.
Pick up in store
As shown in the figure above, the list of store pickup will list the enabled addresses of all stores, and then you can configure whether you want to enable store delivery for that address for each address.
Click the "Management" of an address to enter the store pickup configuration page of the address. The default address does not enable the "Pickup pickup" service; when it is not enabled, the configuration information below is hidden; check "" After this location provides a store area or service", the following setting information will be displayed:
(1) Pick-up time unit/checkout pick-up address preview: the above will be displayed on the settlement page; the fee for pick-up at the store is fixed as "free";
(2) The drop-down options for the pickup time unit are as follows:
(3) Order available for pickup notification: It is used to configure the pickup instructions for customers to view.