Used to query, view, and process orders from the current store.
Click "All Orders" to enter the order list page, which displays different order statuses.
(1) Authorized: The status of a new credit card payment has been acquired.
(2) Paid: The buyer has paid by credit card or third-party payment tool, or paid by other payment methods (offline or marked payment), and paid the full order amount;
(3) Partial payment: paid, but the paid amount is less than the order amount;
(4) Partial refund: the order has not been cancelled, but part of the order amount has been refunded;
(5) Refunded: the order has been cancelled and the full order amount has been refunded;
(6) Void: Orders that have not yet been paid, the status after canceling the order;
(1) Shipped: All items in the order have been shipped;
(2) Unshipped: All items in the order have not been shipped;
(3) Partial delivery: some items in the order have been delivered;
(4) Arranged: Pre-orders that have been paid and have not yet reached the delivery time limit; if the delivery time limit is reached, it will be "unshipped"; (coming soon)
It can be understood that it is assembled from different payment status and delivery status.
(1) Open: the initial status of the order, which means that the order is not completed, including the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: The money is not paid (regardless of delivery), i.e. payment status = "unpaid"/"partially paid"/"authorized";
Scenario 2: The goods have not been delivered (whether the money is paid or not), that is, the delivery status = "not delivered"/"partially delivered"/"arranged";
Scenario 3: The money has been returned, but the goods have not been paid, that is, payment status = "refunded", delivery status = "delivered"; you can cancel the delivery and then cancel the order
(2) Cancelled: payment status = "unpaid" or "refunded", this status can only be triggered by "cancel order";
By default, it does not directly correspond to the order status. You can also select the order status under different tabs.
(1) All: show orders in all states;
(2) Unshipped: Orders that are "unshipped" or "partially shipped" are displayed by default;
(3) Unpaid: Orders with "unpaid" are displayed by default;
(3) Open: Orders whose order status is "open" are displayed by default;
(4) Closed: Orders whose order status is "Completed" are displayed by default;
Search and filter
(1) Filter orders: make precise queries through orders;
(2) Order status: screening of pending and cancelled status;
(3) Payment status: screening of payment status;
(4) Delivery status: screening of delivery status;
(5) More filters: After clicking, more filter pop-ups will be drawn on the right side of the list, including order status, payment status, delivery status, mark, sales channel, order date;
(6) Sorting: ascending and descending order of order, order date and customer name;
Bulk Action Button Group
Check one or more orders, the title row of the original order list will be changed to a batch operation button group. The button group includes the following functions:
(1) Create a shipping label: Only when the store has ordered a "shipping label", the button will take effect; after clicking, you can create a shipping label for the order that meets the shipping conditions (reservation logistics order). , and place the order as "shipped");
(2) Ship: Mark the selected order as "shipped"
(3) Refresh payment: mark the selected order as "paid";
(4) Other operations: including printing packing slips, filing orders, canceling archives, adding/deleting marks;