Includes discount code creation, enabling/disabling, and general query viewing.
Create discount code operation process
1. Enter the Pisell background, click "Discount" - "Create Discount" - "Discount Code", the page jumps to the page for creating a discount code.
Manual entry/automatic generation of discount codes
Merchants can choose to manually enter a discount code, or generate a discount code by the system;
(1) Entering a discount code: refers to manually entering a discount code. The discount code only supports numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters; special characters are not supported (verification is required when saving the discount code);
(2) Generate discount code: After clicking, a random discount code will be automatically generated, and if you click again, the random discount code will be replaced;
title of discount code
Customers will see this message during cart and checkout
Types of discount codes, including the following 3 types:
(1) Percentage: refers to the discount based on the specified percentage of the item amount in the order;
(2) Fixed amount: refers to the reduction or exemption based on the fixed currency value of the commodity amount in the order;
(3) Free shipping: within a certain amount, all shipping charges are reduced or exempted;
Country/Address (Free Shipping)
This option is only visible when the discount code type is "Free Shipping".
(1) All countries/regions: This option is selected by default. When this option is selected, all orders will take effect when this type of discount coupon is used;
(2) Specific country/region: When selecting this item, you need to select the specified country/region (multiple choice);
(3) Exclude shipping charges exceeding a certain amount:
It is not checked by default. When it is not checked, all orders using the discount code can be exempted from shipping;
When checked, you need to fill in the specified shipping amount. When the shipping amount is greater than or equal to the specified shipping fee, the shipping fee waiver is not supported.
Value (percentage/fixed amount only)
"Discount amount" refers to the percentage or fixed amount that will be deducted from the order when the discount code is used;
Only when the discount type is "Percentage" or "Fixed Amount", the "Discount Amount" can be set (when the type is "Free Shipping", this setting item is hidden).
(1) Discount ratio/fixed amount:
① When the type is "percentage", fill in the discount rate, only positive integers are allowed, negative numbers or decimal points are not supported;
② When the type is "Fixed Amount", fill in the discount amount, only 0 or positive numbers are allowed (can include decimals), and negative numbers are not supported;
(2) Scope of application:
You can select all products, specific product groups, specific products;
When selecting "Specific Commodity Group", one or more commodity groups need to be selected, and the discount code is applicable to the commodities in the selected commodity group;
When selecting "specific product", you need to select one or more products (when a single product has multiple combination specifications, the selection of products needs to be accurate to each combination rule), and the discount code applies to the selected products.
Minimum requirements (percentage/fixed amount/free shipping only)
Refers to the minimum conditions that need to be met, the discount code can be used;
(1) None: When this option is selected, it means that there is no minimum requirement for the discount code;
(2) Minimum purchase amount: When you select this item, you need to enter the minimum amount of the order (to use the discount code), and only numbers greater than 0 are allowed for this amount (decimals are allowed);
(3) Minimum product quantity: When selecting this item, you need to enter at least how many products the order contains (the discount code can be used), and the quantity can only be filled in an integer greater than 0;
(1) Limit the total number of times this discount can be used: unchecked by default;
If it is not checked, it means that the discount code can be used unlimited times within the validity period;
If checked, you need to fill in a number of uses; for example, set the limit to 100 to allow the discount code to be used 100 times in your customer base;
(2) Each customer is limited to one use: unchecked by default,
After checking this, you need to limit each customer to use it only once by customer account.
Use the calendar in the Effective Date section to set the start date for this discount. If you want to set the end date of the discount, click Set end date and use the calendar to select the end date of the discount;
If you do not select an end date for the discount, the discount will not expire. If you want the discount to be valid for one day only, select the same calendar day for the start date and end date.
Note: The effective date is subject to the "time zone" set in the store settings - general settings.
save discount code
After entering all the content that should be configured, click the "Save" button in the upper right corner. When the page verification is passed, the configured discount code will be submitted and saved. After saving successfully, the page is the view/edit page of the discount code.
The newly created discount code is in the "released" status, and the status can be set on the list or view page;
If you click "Return" or "Abandon", you need to determine whether there is a content change on the page, and if there is a change, you need to have a corresponding pop-up prompt.