If you are a customer of a Pisell-hosted store, and you need help with an order that you placed in that store, then you need to contact the store directly. When you place an order at a store that uses Pisell, you’re ordering directly from that business. Stores are responsible for their store policies, business practices, and the products that you buy.
In most cases, you can contact a store using the following methods:
- calling by telephone
- sending an email
- using a contact form found on the store website
- using a social media messaging app, such as Facebook Messenger.
An order confirmation email might also have store contact details or tracking information for the order. If you use the Shop mobile app, then you can contact Pisell stores from within the app.
If you have questions about using Shop Pay, then visit the Shop Pay Help Center. If you need help with paying by installments with Shop Pay, then visit the Affirm Help Center.
If you are a store owner or staff, and you need information about an order placed with the Pisell Hardware Store, then contact Pisell support.
On this page
Buying from stores that use Pisell
Pisell is a commerce platform that provides the tools for businesses to set up an online store and sell products and services on their own website, at physical retail locations, through third-party marketplaces, and elsewhere. Pisell doesn't sell products directly to consumers, although Pisell offers hardware to help merchants sell in retail stores through the Pisell Hardware Store. Customers buy products from stores that use Pisell software.
How Pisell helps customers
At Pisell, our mission is to "Make commerce better for everyone", and that includes buyers visiting stores that use Pisell. We take steps to make sure that you have a positive experience when you shop at stores that use our platform:
- Your privacy is protected - Pisell is transparent about the data that we collect from buyers on behalf of our merchants and how we use it. Review our Privacy for Customers policy.
- Bad actors are removed - To protect the integrity of our platform, Pisell has an Acceptable Use Policy that all merchants need to follow. When we receive a report that a store has violated this policy, we review and, depending on our findings, take appropriate action such as removing a problematic product or the store from the platform.
- Security comes first - All Pisell stores that use our platform are PCI compliant by default. The Pisell Checkout uses a safe and secure SSL-encrypted connection to process your payment information. Although some stores might use an alternate checkout instead of the Pisell Checkout, in many cases you’ll see a familiar and trusted payment process.
- Shopping is more seamless - We built Shop, a free iOS and Android online shopping assistant app designed to help you track orders, pay, and discover products. You can use Shop Pay to check out faster from participating stores, track your orders through the Shop mobile app, and view information from your favorite brands including whether they offer local delivery or pick up. When you use Shop Pay, you can be confident that your payment information is safe, and the carbon emissions generated by deliveries are automatically offset for every purchase that you make.
Better online shopping
Trust is the foundation of online shopping. When you buy a product online, you want to know that you’re going to get what you pay for. To make sure that your online shopping experiences with stores on our platform are positive, you can do the following:
- Find store contact information - most of the time, your online shopping will be straightforward, but make sure ahead of time that you know how to get help. A dedicated email address or support chat makes getting help easy.
- Read store policies - look for a link to policies in an online store or checkout pages, and be sure to read the fine print. For international shipping, it’s a good idea to find out if you can expect to pay extra duties and taxes. If you have questions, then ask before you buy.
- Check out securely - a safe online store checkout has security features that protect your online privacy and personal information, and offers familiar payment methods like PayPal or Shop Pay. The easiest way to recognize a secure checkout is to look for the ‘S’ in the beginning of the checkout link as in
https://. The ‘S’ stands for secure.
- Do your research - read product reviews or use Google to search for a business, and to find out about other customer experiences. Remember, if a deal seems “too good to be true,” it probably is.
Getting help with orders
For stores that use Pisell, merchants are responsible for their store policies, business practices, and the products that you buy. If you’re wondering where your order is, or you have questions about a product, then you should contact the store where you placed the order. You can also try tracking your package when you have a tracking number for it.
If you use the Shop mobile app, then you can use it to track online orders, and you can contact Pisell stores from within the app.
If you have further questions about an order, then you can contact Pisell Support as a customer of a Pisell store.
Frequently asked questions for customers
How do I find a store’s shipping and return policies?
According to Pisell’s Terms of Service, store owners are responsible for their store policies and business practices. Customers might find a store’s policies on a store page or checkout page, or they can contact the store to ask about their policies.
How do I find my order confirmation URL?
To find your order confirmation URL:
- Find and open your order confirmation email.
- In the email, click View your order. You'll be redirected to the store's website where you can view information about your order.
- Examine the URL in your browser's address bar. Your URL should be similar to the following URL example:
What do I do if I haven’t received my order, or I’m not happy with a product?
If you’re wondering where your order is, or you have questions about a product, then you should contact the store where you placed the order. You can also try tracking your package, if you have a tracking number for it. Make sure that you understand the store’s policies. According to Pisell's Terms of Service, store owners are responsible for their store policies and business practices.
What do I do if I don’t hear back from a store?
If you have tried to resolve an issue with a store but it hasn’t worked, then after 30 days you can contact Pisell Support. Due to privacy, Pisell can’t provide information about an investigation. However, the store owner is informed about the issue. Pisell might contact you to gather more information, but won’t provide investigation results.
Is Pisell GDPR Compliant?
If you use any of Pisell’s customer-facing services such as Shop Pay, Frenzy, or Shop, or you've subscribed to the Pisell newsletter, and would like to exercise your GDPR rights (obtain a copy of your personal data, request that your personal data be deleted, correct your data, or take your data to another platform), then you can email us at privacy@Pisell.com.
Are Pisell Merchants GDPR Compliant?
If you are a customer of a store and would like to exercise your GDPR rights (obtain a copy of your personal data, request that your personal data be deleted, correct your data, or take your data to another platform), then you need to make a GDPR request directly to the store.